Thank you very much for your interest in our online presence. The protection of your personal data is very important to us. At this point, we would like to inform you about the data protection in our company. Of course, we observe the legal provisions of the Data Protection Act (BDSG) of the Telemediengesetz (TMG) and other data protection regulations.
You can trust us with your personal data! They are encrypted and transmitted to us by digital security systems. Our websites are protected by technical measures against damage, destruction or unauthorized access.
Subject to data protection
The subject of data protection is personal data. According to § 3 para. 1 BDSG, these are individual details of personal or factual circumstances of a particular or determinable natural person. This includes, for example, information such as the name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number, and possibly also usage data such as your IP address.
(1) When you call up the website of Gloning Krantechnik GmbH or download data from these pages, this information is stored and processed by us in a log file. This process is anonymous. Conclusions on your person are not possible.
(2) To be saved: Your IP address, the date and time of the page call, the called page or the name of the retrieved file, the amount of data transferred, and whether the access / retrieval was successful.
(3) This data is not used for commercial purposes. The evaluation serves solely for the statistical preparation and improvement of our Internet offer. We will create user profiles using a pseudonym. There is no connection between the person behind the pseudonym and the collected usage data. After this use, your data will be deleted. Permanent storage is excluded. You may object to this data collection, storage and processing at any time.
(4) Your data will only be used by us. There is no transfer to third parties. (Where applicable, processing in order to analyze the behavior of the user) in the place, state, state outside the scope of Directive 95/46 / EC by Google Analytics Disable add-on (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
(5) We also use so-called cookies to collect and store data. Cookies are small data packages, which your browser saves on our premises in your terminal. There, they do not cause any damage. They do not contain viruses and do not allow us to spy on you. There are two types of cookies. Temporary cookies are automatically deleted by closing your browser (session cookies). On the other hand, permanent cookies have a maximum lifespan of up to ... (period). This type of cookies allows them to be retrieved when they are called again after leaving the site. With the help of the cookies we are able to understand your usage behavior for the above mentioned purposes and to an appropriate extent. They should also allow you to optimize your browsing experience on our website. We also collect these data only in an anonymous or pseudo-ap- pected form. You can set your Internet browser so that our cookies can not be stored on your mobile device or already deleted cookies are deleted.
Scope of data collection and storage
In general, the use of our website does not require you to provide personal data. In order for us to be able to provide our services, we may need your personal data. This applies both to the sending of information material or ordered goods as well as to the answering of individual inquiries.
If you entrust us with the provision of a service or the dispatch of goods, we collect and store your personal data only as far as it is necessary for the provision of the service or the execution of the contract. It may be necessary to pass on your personal data to companies that we use to provide the service or to handle the contract. These are, for example, transport companies or other service services. If we perform any of the activities described below or other actions or services, we would like to collect and store your personal data and will ask you for your express consent at the appropriate point on our website:
- Sending a newsletter
- Profit sharing
- creditworthiness or age test to enable our services or payment methods
- Personalization of our website
- other services and offers, for whose data collection your explicit consent is required.
After complete processing of the contract, your data will be blocked and will be deleted after expiration of the tax and commercial regulations, unless you have expressly agreed to any additional data usage.
If you have registered with our e-mail address for our newsletter, we will also use your e-mail address for our own advertising purposes beyond the contract execution until you unsubscribe from the newsletter.
Data collection by using Google Analytics
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service, Google inc. Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies". These are text files which are stored on your computer and which allow an analysis of their use of the website. For example, information about the operating system, the browser, your IP address, the web page (referrer URL) and the date and time of your visit on our website. The information on the use of our website generated by this text file is transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of our website, to compile reports on the website activity for the website operators and to provide further services related to website usage and internet usage. If this is legally required or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google, Google will also pass on this information to these third parties. This use is anonymous or pseudonymized. For more information, visit http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacypolicy.html#information
Google uses the DoubleClick DART cookie
In doing so, no direct personal data are stored by the user, but only the Internet protocol address. This information is used to automatically recognize you when you visit our website again and to make navigation easier for you. Cookies allow us, for example, to customize a website to your interests or to store your password so that you do not have to re-enter it every time.
Of course you can also visit our websites without cookies. If you do not want us to recognize your computer, you can prevent cookies from being stored on your hard drive by selecting "Do not accept cookies" in your browser settings. How this works in detail, please refer to the instructions of your browser manufacturer. If you do not accept cookies, this can lead to functional limitations of our offers.
You can prevent the installation of the cookies by setting your Internet usage program (browser) accordingly. To do this, you must deactivate the storage of cookies in your Internet browser. For further information, please refer to the usage instructions for your Internet browser.
Collection and storage of user data
Functional data use
We respect the principle of the purposeful use of data and collect, process and store your personal data only for the purposes for which you have informed us. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent, unless this is necessary for the provision of the service or for the performance of the contract. The transmission to the state institution and authorities entitled to receive information is only possible within the framework of statutory disclosure obligations or if we are obliged to provide information by means of a court decision.
We also take the corporate data protection very seriously. Our employees and the service companies commissioned by us have been obliged by us to maintain confidentiality and to comply with data protection regulations.
Right to information and revocation
Keep in mind that data protection regulations and handling of data protection, such as Google, can change constantly. It is therefore advisable and necessary to be aware of changes in the legal provisions and practice of companies, e.g. Google to keep up-to-date.
The German text applies. The English version is for your understanding only.